Friday 11 December 2015

Writer's Lounge ep: 7

Stressful week: Exams, Alliance Wars and Diamond League X_X

Last week I managed to complete 3 Finals and 2 Assignments while grinding my King into the Top 1000 in the Leaderboards!

I also manage to climb above 5000 Trophies 


And won the Diamond League 
(Haven't been able to win any Diamond Leagues in months or even years lol)


Lastly, I manage to bring Blade Storm into the Top 200 Alliances XD
So thankful for all my loyal generals and friends who stayed with this cheap but active alliance haha


Blade Storm also set a new record for breaking 1,000,000 Skulls !!!


Thanks for everyone who participated :)

Bonus achievement: Winning my 1st 1000 Medal base without Scrolls



Also, use my friend code if you want to be my permanent friend ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment