Saturday 25 April 2015

About


I am NeverAngelic.

Founder and Current Leader of Blade Storm Alliance and the Admin/Author of this Blog. Creator of the daily Fun Facts! XD


This is !Vandal1!

My Co-Author and best ever General I've got in Blade Storm. I consider him my Loyal & Trustworthy Penpal-like-Friend ;)




We are among the Top 250 Alliance. 


This Blog is dedicated to the game Royal Revolt 2. 

I will be sharing and discussing Ideas, Tips & Tricks, News, Game Guides, Game Mechanics, Comments and anything related to Royal Revolt 2! and also it's predecessor Royal Revolt!

The reason I started this Blog is due to the lack of information about technical aspect of the gameplay and weird behaving mechanics of the game.

I don't know how to take apart a game and decipher the game's data into information. However, I was one hell of a Hardcore PC Gamer back in my days, so I believe I can take on a measly mobile game!



2 comments:

  1. Excellent justification for writing this blog. Will you consider creating an IRC channel perhaps, in the future, dedicated to RR2? I would love to chat to you and other fans like us.

    Perhaps we'll see each other on the battle field some day,

    Probability favour you.

    ReplyDelete