Friday 3 July 2015

Frenzy Frost Arblasters have been Nerfed!


Experiment : Frenzy Frost Arblasters Heal 
(3rd July 2015)

Today, as I was farming some guy with Frenzy Frost Arblasters active, I noticed that somehow, I manage to kill off a wave of those Arblasters with my sonic blast?!? 

Needless to say, I jumped into experiment mode!

I tested these with maxed Sonic Blast, Blade Storm and level 8 Firestorm.




Here you can see 8 Frenzy Frost Arblasters.


Now you see 8 dead Frenzy Frost Arblasters died simultaneously within a second of Sonic Blast!



Now to test with Blade Storm!


So far so good, 5 of the Frenzy Frost Arblasters died simultaneously while 1-3 manage to survive but I just effortlessly slash them to death!



Lastly I'm gonna try Firestorm.


Hmmm, just as effective than Blade Storm! Despite being only at level 8!


They did fixed the Frenzy Frost Arblasters bug! 
(Or atleast nerf them more haha!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive