Monday 27 April 2015

How do Gargoyle/Blunt Damage work on Kings?

In this experiment, I'm going to test how many Gargoyles does it take to kill my King (NeverAngelic).


My King has 11,257 Health. 

Gargoyles deals 1,524 Blunt Damage. 



Below are my progress:


Hit by 1 Gargoyle

Hit by 2 Gargoyles

 Hit by 3 Gargoyles

Hit by 4 Gargoyles

Hit by 5 Gargoyles

 Hit by 6 Gargoyles

Hit by 7 Gargoyles

At this point I got bored because I was so tanky and DOUBLED the amount of Gargoyles! :D


Hit by 14 Gargoyles

Hit by 15 Gargoyles
Finally died


Throughout the bombardment of Gargoyles, I DID NOT REGENERATE AT ALL. I even have to run towards my 3rd wave of Gargoyles in speed boots to prevent myself from regenerating in between waves! XD


Now for the math's part,


11,257 ÷ 15 = 750.5
1524 ÷ 2 = 762


The results of 750.5 and 762 is close enough to conclude that the King's Blunt Damage Reduction is in fact at 50%. 


Basically Kings take half as much damage from Blunt Damage.


No comments:

Post a Comment