Thursday 30 April 2015

How to earn Gems - Bait Base pt 2

Lets get Started!

Here is another Bait Base that's often used, a 'straight line' base with NO towers that comes with a surprize! 

Note:- This will require you to have strong Troops/Gargoyles and high morale Castle Guard, as no towers will help you.

The first part of the trick here is to get your Troop combination in such a way when opponents view your base, they see the high threat troops are ANYTHING BUT GARGOYLES!

Like this! 

As you can see I 'covered' my Gargoyles with lots of crappy troops like Paladins, Mortars and Pyromancers.




Next step is placing High DPS Troops in the 1st and 2nd waves of the Castle Guard. 

This will make the King takes some damage and forces him to heal or shield.



After wave 2, the attacking King should have around 50-75% of his maximum health. 


Then comes the Crucial Part. It all comes down to whether your 3rd waves's Gargoyles can Insta-Kill the 50-75% health King!


In my case, I have 7 Maxed Gargoyles dealing over 5000 Straight up Blunt Damage! 
(As a Maxed Gargoyle deals approximately 750 Blunt Damage as I tested in my other Post.)

Usually they all die after the 3rd wave 
(Yes, my posts are reich with Nazi jokes!) 

Fill the 4th - 8th wave with other troops to cover for the Gargoyles.

This is usually what happens, as I rush through the 1st wave, I take like 20-30% damage.

At 2nd wave I used heal to get my health back abit to around 65%

Then at the Castle Gate, I proceed to rush it and damaging it with Sonic Blast. 

After taking a few shots from the gate, 3rd wave of Gargoyles comes out and kills me.
Which leads to people using revive or retreat! 

TIPS:
  • Don't extend the path as the Troop Waves will be not accurate. You want the Gargoyles to appear when the attacking King is at your Gate eating arrows.
  • Having high level Castle Gate helps, a high level gate hurts even the toughest Kings!
  • Try to get Maxed Gargoyles, they work best!
  • Don't worry if you're not getting Gems, just lower your Trophies and weaker Kings will get Baited!

1 comment: