Saturday 20 June 2015

BATTLE STATS : SEASON 8 , ROUND 2


We have already discussed in the chat, the need for everyone to attack in Battle.

I've added two new columns to show two things..

1 - If we all attack, what our average score would have been.

2 - The absolute best we could have achieved with everyone's max attacks.

Probably not statistically sound, but gives you an idea of what we are capable of achieving.



Recommendations

ElMeesh - Kick 
- Total non participation

Cirodrill - Demote
- I count 12 missed attacks in the previous 4 wars, 1 missed in this war and wildly varying attacks.
- As a general you need to lead and be active in the chat.

Yuffief - Warning
- You missed 6 attack in the previous wars, and you attacks could have saved our 2nd battle

Loli, please give your opinion....


2 comments:

  1. I'm LoliLoli2014, here is my thought:
    -We should ask Cirodrill why he is not attacking, I remember he wrote in the chat that the opponents are too tough. We should also consider his donation stats.
    -Let's wait for tomorrow's donation stats to decide ElMeesh's fate.
    -Angelic, you have to do the final decision.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Update:
    Cirodrill has donation rate of 43%, I agree with demote.
    ElMeesh has donation rate of 72%, I recommend warning.
    Yuffief has donation rate of 28%, I recommend kick.

    cenao segundo, mradu, nopik, Warriornator 2, and NeverAngelic upgraded their tower, donation rate does not reflect real participation for this week and before... (well, this is the first week)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive