Tuesday 2 June 2015

Writer's Lounge ep: 5

My Awesome Generals



This post is kinda mainly dedicated to Vandal, my kickass General. He's like the best thing that happened to me in the Royal Revolt! (Other than a guy who left me an open base with like 500k Gold for raiding three times in a row!)

Anyways, he practically brought our Alliance, Blade Storm, back to life from a crumbling stage! I might have given up on Blade Storm if I have not found someone as Trustworthy and Helpful as him!

Vandal helps me to declare wars when I'm unavailable, Super War Active, have some of the highest Skull counts(but still behind me as I work those 2% like a mad man!), constantly helps invite people and welcoming them(huge contributing factor in filling up Blade Storm!) when there are slots to fill, and is currently the highest Donor (other than me!) in the Alliance at the moment of writing this post.



Next in line there's Loli, my helpful Photoshop Master General. He designed most of the Blade Storm related stuff!(Sigil's Frame, Dem kickass purple wings! Etc). Loli also helps out a lot in inviting and welcoming newcomers! Super War Active as well!



Last but not least, there's Ciro. My lowest Trophy General, the prime example that Generals are not given to the strongest, but rather the ones willing to take an initiative to help! Helps with the typical invite, welcome stuff. Ciro gives great comments on wars and base designs for our lower leveled members.


Nevertheless I'm very grateful that our paths crossed guys. 
Thanks for all of your help friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive