Friday 12 June 2015

How do Froster's Slow Effect Works?

An Experiment on Froster's Slow Effect

For this experiment, I will be testing Froster's slow effect by running though different amount of Froster waves! No screams or spells will be used. It will just be me running through waves and waves of Froster!

My Starting time will be the same at 2:43



As control, I did a run without any waves!


 Here is me running through without any waves.
2:43 - 2:28 = 15 Seconds


Here is me running through waves with a single Froster
2:43 - 2:25 = 18 Seconds


Here is me running through waves with a double Frosters
2:43 - 2:25 = 18 Seconds


Here is me running through waves with a triple Frosters
2:43 - 2:26 = 17 Seconds


Here is me running through waves with a octuple Froster
2:43 - 2:26 = 17 Seconds


Conclusion
There are no increase in slowness when more frosters are used! 
Multiple Frosters only refreshes the Slow Effect!
The 1 second difference is most likely human error and its negligible. 




2 comments:

  1. hey thank you for this article
    i never think about this
    great blog about rr2
    hope you can make video tutorial so it can more easier to understand
    lucky.clown

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I can. I don't have the time and resources :(
      I've tried making, editing, uploading videos. Took me whole day to create a 3 minute video =="
      I believe I can only stick to making simple blog posts for now...

      Delete

Blog Archive