Saturday 20 June 2015

Writer's Lounge ep: 6


Terrible week, horrible war...

Had a long week of assignment/report writing, recruiting for war and setting up permanent Tough Barricade Boost. Totally thought we gonna win in the coming war. However....

As Vandal had posted, we had a GODDAMN close battle and the following battle, we went ALL IN(We had Boosted Knights, Barricades, Cannons, Mummies, Gate, Arblasters), Vandal made another huge 4 Million donation to cover for it, but nevertheless we lost. I would say if everyone tried as hard as I do, we'd won gauloise. 






 Here are my prove that I had attacked every single one of gaulouise's members. 
(ALSO, NO ONE TOOK THE LIBERTY TO DEFEAT ME?!? COME ON!!!)

I just wish that everyone had participated in every war (JUST 3 ATTACKS, IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK?!?) but it seems like it was too much to ask. Thanks to the majority of you who did attacks though....

*Disappointed sigh*

-NeverAngelic




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive