Tuesday 12 May 2015

Writer's Lounge ep: 2

Bad Luck N.A.

Well my week was horrible! Half of it I was raging due to bad internet connection, the other half I was miserably busy with work while under attack by mother nature.

Anyways most of the days were raining and one morning the heater was out, it was raining outside and I needed to bath before going to work. Totally spoit that day. Not to mention its a pain in the ass to travel through rain. Finding a parking is worse! 

Another day my umbrella flipped inside out and I was forced to walk to my workplace under heavy rain. Reach my destination all wet and cold. I just wanted to go home that day before my 'Everyday' work is done. I was freezing till noon =,(

Enough about my week in hell and back to Royal Revolt! Our Alliance war got defeated real badly, it was 27 members against 29-40 members opposing alliances! Most of them even recruited mercenaries OMG!

Needless to say we lost but somehow apparently they like me a lot and sprinkled me with Gems! Do they fancy me or am I just tough :3 

Anyways I received over 150 Gems throughout this war =D

I got that going for me which is nice! Also I'm sad that Randy, one of my oldest member also general in my alliance left me for another alliance :(

I think this is enough of sharing my life story for today! 
Chao or Sayonara peepz (much rad so swag much diversity wow)

Pictures of Gems below:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive