Monday 25 May 2015

Writer's Lounge pt 3

Horrible week, followed by Great Victory!

For the past whole week, I tried to connect to Royal Revolt all the time with no success. Example on Monday, since 9.00pm, internet doesn't work. I tried again at 9.30pm, 10.00pm, 10.30pm with no luck. Non-stop from 10.30pm till 12.00am I just went on tapping reconnect. Finally missed the time to declare war by 5mins, Internet smooth as fuck! 

Oh the internet can be a huge troll troll! Giving you false hope that your 4g works, but only to disconnect every few seconds. Great way to start my mornings! 
 - 'NeverAngelic vents frustration at 2am in the morning'

Next morning! I tried to open my lecture notes for my classes at 10am. After countless times trying with data/wifi, I finally manage to open my lecture notes at 10.45am .... Fuck me....

Thankfully the next War, I found Great Generals who helped me! I would like to thank !Vandal1!, LoliLoli2014 and Cirodrill for helping me manage our Alliance when I was having a hard time to check in Royal Revolt!

Also as of 25/5/2015, I MAXED EVERY FRICKING TROOPS!!!




It's about time! I would say. 

>=D

- NeverAngelic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive